Nestled in the heart of Taiwan is the mighty Wuling Mountain, an intimidating peak which tops out at a staggering 3,275m above the Pacific Ocean. The road to the top of Wuling is known as the road to heaven, and scaling this magnificent highway is every Taiwanese cyclist’s dream.
Cycling around the Sun Moon Lake in any season allows you to experience the various sides of the lake. It has also been crowned as one of the Eight Wonders of Taiwan. The key themes of this tour are – “the peak and the lake”, “indigenous culture”, and “natural ecology”.
Days: 3 Days 2 nights
Total Distance: 105KM
Things to See and Highlights
- Challenge the Taiwan highest highway, height: 3275m.
- Enjoy mountain views all along the way.
- Explore Cingjing , one of the most beautiful places in the world.
- Travel to Taiwan’s most beautiful lake, Sun Moon Lake.
- Experience a variety of foods including local Taiwanese food and aboriginal dishes.
|Day 1||Taipei – Puli – CingJing 35K|
|Day 2||Chingjing – Wuling (3275m peak) – Lishan – Sun Moon Lake 20K|
|Day 3||Sun Moon Lake– Shueili – Taipei 50K|