Taiwan North Coast (Jinshan – Tamsui)
Scattered amongst the extinct volcanoes of the north coast are some of the absolute gems of Taiwanese culture, sculptor Ju Ming and puppet master Li Tien-lu to name a few, and all of them are national treasures.
So come along as we wander through picturesque coastal villages, savoring the rich aroma of culture in the air with the turquoise ocean on one side and the emerald mountains on the other.
Days: 3 Days 2 nights
Total Distance: 115KM
Things to See and Highlights
- Visit Juming Museum, an 11-hectare park with magnificent sculptures and wood carvings, and pottery by the master Ju Ming on display.
- Enjoy biking on paths converted from old country roads.
- Tour the local Fishermen’s Wharf and enjoy the fresh seafood on offer.
- Discover the town of Jinshan, Jinbaoli historic street, historic trails, and traditional Chinese architecture.
- Take in the stunning green bay views from the seat of your bike.
- Admire the lighthouse, wind-polished stone, and the majestic Queen’s Head Rock.
|Day 1||Jinshan – Wanli – Jinshan 40K|
|Day 2||Jinshan – Tsaoli – Jinshan 35K|
|Day 3||Sanji – Laomei – Liukuaitsuo Harbor 40K|